Attn: Local Residents
Let me set up and design a personalized training program for you on your individual profile. (Including age, exercise history, fitness level, goals, available equipment, schedule availability, medical history, etc.) I use a variety of exercises that work and that are designed just for you! I realize that everyone is at different levels and you have to start somewhere. I have been there and can share my success story with you.
Motivation, Encouragement, and Accountability
I promise to encourage and motivate you as much as needed. Unlike other fitness programs, I am available to be there through every step of the way. Weekly encouragement, email tips, follow up calls, and of course sweating with you at your personalized workouts! Researchers have found that exercisers who are accountable to a trainer or workout partner are much more successful in reaching their fitness goals!
Affordable Personal Training
I provide afforadable personal training that can be in the comfort of your home, at the gym, or another facility. Sessions are available for 30 minute, 60 minute or weekly rates. If you purchase a monthly package you will recieve unlimited calls and consultation!! Please email me today at firstname.lastname@example.org. I also have a male trainer available! Training packages are available and also group packages are a hot item! You and a friend can get trained at the same time! Group Fitness classes can also be booked for you and your friends!
Education and Experience
- Group Fitness Instructor
- Certification from YMCA for Completion of Biggest Loser Challenge 2009. (12 weeks intense bootcamp participant)
- Certification from YMCA Healthy Lifestyle Principles
- Certificaion from YMCA Foundations of Group Exercise (ACE Course)
- Penn Foster Career School Personal Training Program 2010 Student
- Pending Personal Training Certificate from NCSF (Nation Council in Strength and Fitness)
- Guest on the Dr Oz Show, November 2010
- Personal Training Certification from NETA (National Exercise Trainer’s Association) January 2011